[RITUAL ABUSE, SATANISM, OCCULTISM, PAPERS, REPORTS, BIBLIOS; (Eclectic) AT: http://www.xroads.com/rahome/ra_books.htm]
RA SELECTED BIBLIOGRAPHY
[edited to include only those items which pertain to "Satanism" or "Occultism"]
- Believe the Children. BIBLIOGRAPHY. (Available from Believe the Children, P O Box 1358, Manhattan Beach, CA 90266.)
This bibliography covers general issues of sexual abuse, occult theology, ritual abuse of children, etc.
- Brandt, Susan Jeannine. An analysis of the mental health professionals' response to satanic ritual abuse. Dissertation Abstracts International 1993 Jul Vol 54(1-A), pp. 87--88.
- Gould, C. Symptoms Characterizing Satanic Ritual Abuse Not Usually Seen in Sexual Abuse Cases: Preschool Age Children. Available from Catherine Gould, Ph.D., 16055 Ventura Blvd., Suite 714, Encino, CA 91436, 1992.
- Kaye, M. and Klein, L. Clinical Indicators of Satanic Cult Victimization. Unpublished manuscript. (Available from Center for Human Living, Inc., Akron, OH.)
Signs of ritual abuse, therapeutic techniques and case studies.
- Kelley, Susan J. Responses of children and parents to sexual abuse and Satanic ritualistic abuse in day care centers. Dissertation Abstracts International, Vol. 49, No. 12-B, Pt. 1, June 1989.
- Kirby, Diana Gonzalez. Cuban Santeria: a guide to bibliographic sources. Bulletin of Bibliography. Vol. 47, June 1990, pp. 113--129.
- Office Of Criminal Justice Planning. (1989--1990) Occult Crime: A Law Enforcement Primer. Government Report, Vol. 1, No. 6.
(Available from Office of Criminal Justice Planning, State of California, 1130 K Street, Suite 300, Sacramento, CA 95 814.)
Research report distinguishes between occult activity and occult crime from a law enforcement perspective.
- Rudin, Marcia R. Cults and Satanism: Threats to Teens. A "Bulletin" Special. NASSP Bulletin. Vol. 74, No. 526, May 1990, pp. 46--52.
Administrators, teachers, and counselors must learn to recognize the signs of cult or Satanic-influenced youngsters. The process and effects of mind-control are unique and cannot be understood in traditional psychiatric terms or treated by traditional th erapeutic methods. Schools should hold preventive cult -education programs. The International Cult Education Program offers educational materials.
- Snowden, K. K. (1988). Satanic Cult Ritual Abuse. Unpublished manuscript. (Available from Kathy K. Snowden, Richmond Psychotherapy Associates, 1506 Willow Lawn Drive, Suite 200, Richmond, VA 23230.)
Comprehensive overview of satanic cult ritu al abuse. Types of abuse, general guidelines for treatment, etc.
- Sparkes, Barry H. Playing with the devil: Adolescent involvement with the occult, black magic, witchcraft, and the satanic to manage feelings of despair. Dissertation Abstracts International. Vol. 50, No. 12-B, Pt 1, June 1990.
Revised Aug.1, 1996
[extracted/formatted: boboroshi ] [original URL source: http://www.xroads.com/rahome/ra_books.htm]
- The Ordur of Kaos Under Satan (TOKUS)
-- the underlying k@s that makes all this possible
- Satanism Archive
- Smackers -- self-described Satanist expressions
- Compare outsiders' descriptions of Satanism and satanism:
- Propaganda -- non-Satanist religious and academics
- Delusion -- 'satanic ritual abuse' fear-mongering
- Mother Church (CoE)
-- the progenitrix of eco-ethics
(c) 1999 firstname.lastname@example.org (nagasiva)
items referenced in this archive are
copyright the authors cited per the Berne standard.
Illustr. credits: "krampustile" was cybercrafted by tyagi nagasiva, scanned from a 1932 postcard printed by "Erika" with krampus on red and white background, 1998; 'Snake Bar Devils' is an improvement on the 'Authentic Candle of Desperation' packaging from Botanica Del Leon Rayon (Mexico) by t. nagasiva, 1998.
Related sites of interest:SATANITY, SATANISM, DEVILRY, AND INFERNALITY
The Gospel of Satan: the story of Jesus and the angels, from the perspective of the God of this World
Satanism Bibliography: composite booklist of relevant sources on Satanity and devildom, by category
Satanic Blood Pact: explanation of how, why, and when to make a blood pact with the Devil
Adversarial AEon Begins: the particular and specific incident of a Satanic Blood Pact described
Manifesto Satanika: a generalized Satanic sociopolitical manifesto, with a helpful elaboration
nocTifer: a tender-hearted Satanian (nagasiva yronwode) in all avenues of expression
Bookmarks in compilation from the Magus of the AEon of the Adversary
MAGIC, SPELLS, AND DIVINATION
Hoodoo in Theory and Practice by cat yronwode: an introduction to African-American rootwork
Southern Spirits: 19th and 20th century hoodoo accounts, with ex-slave narratives & interviews
Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers: readings and hoodoo services
Hoodoo Library facilitating an education on conjure, and help procuring modern sources
Herb Magic: illustrated descriptions of magic herbs with free spells, and a way to obtain them
Free Spells from eclectic witches, Coven Kyklos, in their Book of Shadows, called "Spiritual Spells"
Lucky Mojo Spell Archives: love spells, money spells, luck spells, protection spells, and more
Mystic Tea Room: tea leaf reading, teacup divination, and a museum of antique fortune telling cups
Tarosymbolismatrix Tetraktypisciseferoticus: the symbolic foundation of a novel Tarot deck
Change Oracle: rudiments of Yijing (I Ching) and several means of using it for readings
Lucky W Amulet Archive by cat yronwode: an online museum of worldwide talismans and charms
Usenet FAQ Archive: arcane and spiritual FAQs and REFs, brought to you by Lucky Mojo
YIPPIE: the Yronwode Institution, bearing the standard of indigenous ethnomagicology
OCCULTISM, MYSTICISM, AND RELIGION
Arcane Archive: thousands of archived usenet posts on religion, magic, mysticism, and spirituality
Missionary Independent Spiritual Church: inter-faith; candle services; Smallest Church in the World
Sacred Sex: essays and articles on neo-tantra, karezza, sex magic, and sex worship
Aleister Crowley Text Archive: a multitude of texts by an early 20th century occultist